Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back in Pokhara

I'm back in Pokhara after my second trek, the nine day Jomson trek. It was good, not the near-religious experience of Everest Base Camp, but a good one, nonetheless. I've been back a few days now relaxing and planning my next move. It's nice to stay in one place for a change and this is a very good place to relax.

I was supposed to fly to India today, but I wouldn't have been able to get to Kathmandu till Monday night. That wouldn't have been enough time to get my Indian visa and take care of other chores I have to do before I leave Nepal, so I rescheduled my flight (thanks for the help, Kim!). It turns out the next available flight isn't till Dec. 9, so, oh darn, I have to stay in Nepal a little longer.

I know I'm falling behind. I still haven't finished my Everest Base Camp posts, but hopefully I'll have that done soon.

No comments: